You've Had an Intervention, What is Next?

After your typical cortisone injection, PRP treatment, facet block, etc... what are you supposed to do? Whether or not your specialist recommends it, you should consult with a Physical Therapist. Richmond Stace explains why. via Specialist Pain Physio.


Post a Comment

Prove you're not a bot!